Friday, August 26, 2011

Starting Again - Take 2

I have changed my majors in Uni to include Media & Writing.

So I thought I would take the time to talk about one of my units. We have to write, produce, direct, sound edit and edit a 90 second film set around the theme 'remix'.

It is not as easy as I thought it would be.

I have a new healthy respect for anyone that can make book trailers and other mini films. Because we have a new teacher who is not prepared/aware to teach us the basics I was very lost with what software to use.

I tried iMovies and Windows movie maker. But without a bit of a guide I was very lost to begin with. Then I discovered Vegas Movie Studio.


I am going to use this program , I will blog about how it went next week. If you are interested in this kind of software OR in making your own book trailers then I suggest having a look at the film clip down the bottom titled -

Learn as you go with easy tutorials



No comments:

Post a Comment