Monday, November 1, 2010

Harder than I thought!

UGH!

Nanowrimo is harder than I thought. I just can't seem to let loose and write heaps. I usually like to take a long time writing my paragraphs so that I don't have to re-edit to badly.

There is NO way that I can do that this time and manage to write 50,000 words in 30 days. I think that Nanowrimo is going to take me completely out of my comfort zone and shake me up.

Its good to be challenged though.

On another note. I started Uni yesterday. Well I was suppose to LOL but I have had issues with enrolling so all my course notes are late. I will have to start printing tonight. I expect that the next few weeks will be very very hard trying to juggle both Uni and Nanowrimo.

I almost forgot, I also want to write another short story for an anthology. Its due date is Dec 1st. To begin with I didn't know what I was going to do but I had a few great ideas last night, so it will be great to finish that in time as well.

I might need to have my head read after all this LOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment